These consultancy support services are adapted to fully satisfy the clients' requirement and can range from detailed forensic analysis of a problem to strategic procurement advice covering the full range of marine, naval engineering and naval architecture disciplines.
This capability is strengthened by the additional skills of other companies of the BMT Group located throughout the world and a single point of contact can be established to ensure the provision of consistent of advice.
BMT's strength lies in the long term client support role from inception through build, trials to in-service support. Given BMT's independence from manufacturing or production issues the company can also provide impartial advice to service the clients' particular requirement.
The range of consultancy services includes the following:
- Owner's representative
- Plan approval
- Structural analysis and audits
- Motion predictions and stabilisation studies
- Machinery retro-fit feasibility studies
- Performance predictions and model testing
- Weight verification studies and monitoring
- Proof of concept studies
- Factory acceptance trials
- Inclining experiments and stability books
- Sea trials
- Tender documentation and assessment